what to expect as a visitor
The health and safety of our patrons, artists, staff, and community are of the highest importance to us. Before you arrive to our office or one of our events, we encourage you to review our Covid-19 Safe Practices policies below. We are also recommending that our patrons self-screen against the CDC’s Coronavirus Self-Checker:
Last updated February 11, 2021
Keep at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and all individuals outside of your immediate household (contact) group, even when outdoors.
Face masks are required at all times, including upon entry, when interacting with staff, in the restrooms, and on shared walkways.
We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please call our Box Office at 505 984 8759 prior to your performance to discuss your ticket options.
Please do not enter our office or venues if any of the following apply to you:
- Currently have a fever of 100.4 °F or greater
- Have had any symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 48 hours
- Have had close contact with a person who has confirmed Covid-19
- Tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- Have traveled to a location that meets the criteria for required quarantine in the last 14 days and have not followed the guidelines to test-out of the mandatory 14-day quarantine as defined here
Please wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
If you have shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, bluish lips or face, seek medical attention.
At this time, all in-person events have been canceled through June 2021. Please click here for a full list of cancelled events and to learn more about ticket refunds, exchanges, and donations.
If you have additional questions, please call our Box Office so that we can assist you: 505 984 8759