What to expect as a visitor
The health and safety of our patrons, artists, staff, and community are of the highest importance to us. Before you arrive to our office or one of our events, we encourage you to review our Covid-19 Safe Practices policies below. We are also recommending that our patrons self-screen against the CDC’s Coronavirus Self-Checker:
The following Covid-19 Safe Practices have been reviewed and adjusted to address current health and safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC, State of New Mexico, and City of Santa Fe.
Last updated September 16, 2021
All Performance Santa Fe venues will require that all persons ages 12 or older attending events—including patrons, artists, staff, volunteers, and backstage crew—provide proof of full vaccination or the results of a negative Covid test taken within the previous 72 hours, along with matching ID to gain admittance. .
Performance Santa Fe requires all patrons to wear a face mask. Your face mask should:
- Have two or more layers of washable, breathable fabric
- Completely cover your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against the sides of your face without gaps
- Have a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top of the mask
- Single layer masks, gaiters or masks with visible exhalation valves or vents are not acceptable.
Keep at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and all individuals outside of your immediate household (contact) group, even when outdoors.
Face masks are required at all times, including upon entry, when interacting with staff, in the restrooms, and on shared walkways.
We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please call our Box Office at 505 984 8759 prior to your performance to discuss your ticket options.
Please do not enter our office or venues if any of the following apply to you:
- Currently have a fever of 100.4 °F or greater
- Have had any symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 48 hours
- Have had close contact with a person who has confirmed Covid-19
- Tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- Have traveled to a location that meets the criteria for required quarantine in the last 14 days and have not followed the guidelines to test-out of the mandatory 14-day quarantine as defined here
Please wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
If you have shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, bluish lips or face, seek medical attention.
Performance Santa Fe has recently completed the New Mexico Safe Certified program.
If you have additional questions, please call our Box Office so that we can assist you: 505 984 8759