We will post all event cancellations here as soon as the information becomes available to us. Rest assured, we will make every effort to present all cancelled performances as part of our 2021-2022 season. If you have any questions, please contact the Performance Santa Fe box office at 505 984 8759.
2019-2020 event cancellations
In order to protect the health of our patrons, artists, and staff, we have regretfully cancelled the remainder of our 2019-2020 season through the end of June, which includes the following performances:
- Yefim Bronfman (March 27, 2020)
- Tessa Lark (May 8, 2020)
- Anat Cohen Tentet (May 26, 2020)
- Mark Morris Dance Group (June 5, 2020)
2020-2021 event cancellations
The following performances on our 2020-2021 season have been cancelled:
- Lara Downes: Holes in the Sky (July 19, 2020)
- Performance Santa Fe and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum are committed to our continued collaboration, and will be moving this co-presented performance to July 2021 to launch our 2021-2022 season.
- Festival of Song: Jack Swanson & Benjamin Taylor (July 26, 2020)
- Festival of Song: Scott Conner & Alexandra LoBianco (August 2, 2020)
- Stars of American Ballet (August 7, 2020)
- Festival of Song: Audrey Luna & Ryan McKinny (August 9, 2020)
- Il Divo (September 19, 2020)
- Ray Chen (September 29, 2020)
- More Forever: Caleb Teicher & Company with Conrad Tao (October 13, 2020)
- Piaf! The Show (October 20, 2020)
- VOCES8 (November 6, 2020)
- Theatre Re: The Nature of Forgetting (November 13, 2020)
- Marc-André Hamelin (November 18, 2020)
- Rhythmic Circus: Holiday Shuffle (December 8, 2020)
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra: Salsa Navidad (December 11, 2020)
- Eighth Blackbird (January 9, 2021)
- Alisa Weilerstein (January 26, 2021)
- Cécile McLorin Salvant (February 9, 2021)
- Joyce DiDonato: Songplay (February 24, 2021)
- Martha Graham Dance Company (March 5 & 6, 2021)
- Meow Meow (March 26, 2021)
NO-RISK TICKET GUARANTEE
In light of COVID-19, we are committed to offering a No-Risk Guarantee for all ticket purchases to our 2020-2021 season. In the event that we have to cancel one of our upcoming events, you may exchange your ticket for another performance on our 2020-2021 season, obtain a full refund, or donate your ticket back to Performance Santa Fe as a tax-deductible gift.
REQUEST A REFUND To obtain a refund or credit toward another performance, please submit your request to Katie Rountree at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505 984 8759. Refunds are available up until the originally-scheduled date of the performance and ticket exchanges are subject to availability. Please note that we can only refund tickets purchased through the Performance Santa Fe box office. Patrons who purchased tickets through the Lensic or other ticket brokers must go to the original point of purchase to request refunds.
DONATE YOUR TICKET Performance Santa Fe relies on the support of both patrons and donors to further our mission to serve the community through the arts. If you purchased a ticket to an upcoming performance that has been cancelled, please consider donating your ticket back to the organization as a tax-deductible contribution by contacting Katie Rountree at email@example.com or 505 984 8759.