Performance Santa Fe’s 2017-2018 Season offers an exciting lineup of internationally acclaimed artists, with a few more jazz and dance offerings than usual.
- Anna Christy and Paula Murrihy will each perform in a Festival of Song opera recital, and a third recital, Brief Encounters, will feature three fifteen-minute operas about love and marriage by composers Mark Adamo, Jake Heggie, and Joseph Illick.
- Daniel Ulbricht and Stars of American Ballet will return this season with two distinct programs, featuring principals and soloists from New York City Ballet and American Ballet Theatre.
- Virtuoso cellist and musical pioneer Matt Haimovitz will perform in a variety of venues, some free of charge and some ticketed, as a part of a mini-residency.
- Other classical offerings, each showcasing immense talent, are the Dover Quarter with Edgar Meyer (co-presented with the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival), soprano Angela Meade, violinist Vadim Gluzman, the Kronos Quartet, and pianist Daniil Trifonov.
- Four varied jazz presentations by critically acclaimed artists Cécile McLorin Salvant, The Hot Sardines, the Maria Schneider Orchestra, and Fred Hersch and Friends (featuring Anat Cohen and Kate McGarry)are on the roster.
- Tango Buenos Aires, founded thirty-plus years ago, will bring authentic Argentine Tango to Santa Fe.
- In October, Scottish Gaelic singer and multi-instrumentalist Julie Fowlis performs with her band.
- Parsons Dance will deliver its energized, athletic, ensemble work in April.
- Annual and always jubilant, the PSF holiday orchestra concerts, featuring pianist Joyce Yang on Christmas Eve and violinist Augustin Hadelich on New Year’s Eve.
- Joseph Illick’s ever-popular Notes on Music series.
Don’t miss the many opportunities to see vibrant and extraordinary performing arts here in Santa Fe!
What: Performance Santa Fe’s 81st Season
Where: 324 Paseo de Peralta, Ste. A, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Moving to 300 Paseo de Peralta, Ste. 102, Santa Fe, NM 87501 on June 1.
Tickets: Ticket sales begin with subscription orders from April 3 through May 31, only through the
Performance Santa Fe office.
Single tickets go on sale June 5 and will be available through Performance Santa Fe or Tickets Santa Fe.
For season and other information, please visit www.performancesantafe.org