Performance Santa Fe is thrilled to announce its 83rd Season.
Following a season of record-breaking ticket and subscription sales, Performance Santa Fe is proud to announce its 2019-20 Season. The upcoming season, which runs from July 2019 through June 2020, boasts 18 world-class performances of music, dance, and theater. Performance Santa Fe’s 2019-20 guest artists have graced the world’s greatest stages, made significant contributions to the performing arts, and have earned the highest honors in their fields, including a combined total of over dozen Grammy awards.
Contact Lily Carbone: email@example.com or 505 984 8759
- At just 24 years old, Toronto-born mezzo-soprano Emily D’Angelo has skyrocketed into the international spotlight with win after win at some of the most prestigious vocal competitions in the world. See for yourself why critics can’t stop raving about this star’s “arrestingly vulnerable” (The New York Times) voice!
- Two of the opera world’s foremost performers, Susanne Mentzer and Rod Gilfry—both two-time Grammy nominees—join forces for an intoxicating afternoon of luminous vocal talent and electrifying stage presence.
- What would summer in Santa Fe be without a visit from venerated American dancer Daniel Ulbricht and the Stars of American Ballet? This best-of-the-best ensemble returns to the City Different for the ninth consecutive year to perform two different programs of dance over two astounding evenings.
- Recognized around the world for his roles in film and television, British actor Julian Sands returns to Santa Fe after a sold-out performance last season to explore his favorite poetry from the anthology of the Keats-Shelley Memorial Association.
- This Grammy award-winning quartet is coming to Santa Fe for a “sonically spectacular” (Chicago Tribune) concert featuring Perpetulum, Philip Glass’ first work for percussion ensemble, co-commissioned by Performance Santa Fe.
- Join us at the Rufina Taproom for an exhilaratingly unique dance performance filled with athleticism, humor, and jaw-dropping innovation!
- Polymath pianist Billy Childs—winner of five Grammy awards, a Guggenheim Fellowship, and a Doris Duke Performing Artist Award—joins his “combustible”(Downbeat) quartet for an evening of “ultra-sophisticated, gracefully crafted jazz” (The Guardian).
- Born in Israel and based in Berlin, Einav Yarden is a classical pianist of astounding talent who specializes in lesser-known gems by composers from Haydn to Stravinsky. Don’t miss your chance to hear her “spot-on” (Gramophone) playing in intimate recital!
- Canada’s reigning musical couple, Grammy award-winning superstar Natalie MacMaster and fiddle virtuoso Donnell Leahy, will take you on a musical sleigh ride this holiday season in a rousing, warm, and exuberant concert!
- Oscar-nominated filmmakers Sam Green and Joe Bini have teamed up with Grammy-winningKronos Quartet for a wildly creative multimedia performance piece that blends live music, narration, and film.
- Praised by Downbeat Magazine for her “full-bodied tone, precise pitch and personal engagement at the lowest whisper or highest wail,” Alicia Olatuja has been taking the jazz world by storm ever since she debuted at President Obama’s second inauguration.
- Whether exploring Renaissance classics, performing new commissions, or grooving to delectable crossover arrangements, this Emmy- and Grammy-winning vocal sextet has something for everyone!
- Hailed as “master of the guitar” by none other than Plácido Domingo,Pablo Sáinz Villegas is the greatest guitarist of his generation. Whether showcasing classical guitar or riffing on flamenco, this Spaniard’s unparalleled playing captures worlds of passion, playfulness, and drama.
- Grammy award-winning pianist Yefim Bronfman, recognized around the globe as one of the greatest artists of our time, comes to Santa Fe to perform a delectable recital dedicated to Beethoven piano sonatas. This performance is simply not to be missed!
- Not yet 30, violinist Tessa Lark is a budding superstar in the classical realm and a highly acclaimed fiddler in the bluegrass tradition of her native Kentucky. Don’t miss your chance to hear this rising star’s “smoldering” (Washington Post) playing in intimate recital.
- “This is the kind of music — warm, human, diverse and irresistible — that will not only bring the clarinet back into favor, but jazz itself” (Seattle Times). Don’t miss your chance to see clarinetist Anat Cohen and her tentet of New York’s finest jazz musicians!
- Mark Morris — hailed as “the most successful and influential choreographer alive” (The New York Times) — returns to Santa Fe with Pepperland, a unique tribute to the 50th Anniversary of The Beatles’ groundbreaking album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
Subscriptions are available from April 3 through May 31, 2019, exclusively through the Performance Santa Fe office.
- 25% Series Subscription: Build your own subscription of 20 or more tickets to receive a 25% discount.
- 15% Series Subscription: Build your own subscription of 12-19 tickets to receive a 15% discount.
- 10% Series Subscription: Build your own subscription of six-11 tickets to receive a 10% discount.
Once you’ve decided which performances you would like to attend, return your Subscription Form by mail to our office:
Performance Santa Fe
300 Paseo de Peralta, Suite 102
Santa Fe, NM 87501