Thank you for your interest in joining the dedicated staff at Performance Santa Fe. Working for Performance Santa Fe is an exciting way to learn more about performing arts, meet a wide range of people, and support music education in Northern New Mexico.
Performance Santa Fe does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, and national or ethnic origin in its hiring practices.
Finance + Administration Manager
The Finance + Administration Manager reports to the Executive + Artistic Director. This role provides management and oversight of all financial and administrative operations for Performance Santa Fe. The spectrum of responsibility ranges from day-to-day operations to long-term financial strategy and annual budget planning alongside the Executive + Artistic Director, while filing and reporting all transactions in accordance with GAAP. The Finance + Administration Manager also supports the Board of Directors’ Finance Committee as needed.
- Adhere to PSF Financial Policies and internal controls
- Monitor budget, balance sheet, and cash flow throughout fiscal year
- Prepare and processes payroll and benefits for all PSF staff
- Establish and comply with a system for all payables and receivables, making deposits and monitoring all accounts
- Reconcile bank, ticketing and CRM database statements for monthly financial, development, and cash flow reports
- Assist Executive + Artistic Director with budget planning and mid-year (6×6) forecasting
- Serve as primary contact for contracted accounting firm, overseeing and providing all materials for the annual audit and preparing all annual IRS 990 tax forms
- Research and manage operating accounts, laddering CDs to maximize potential interest revenue with minimal risk
- Provide additional financial reports as requested by the Executive + Artistic Director and the Finance Committee
- Stay informed and current on all GAAP developments and policy changes
- Process Accounts Payable and tax documentation for all aspects of production (i.e. artist fees, expense reimbursement, contract labor, licensing fees, W9 and 1099 forms, etc.)
- Review contracts and invoices for accurate accounting and reconciliation
- Provide database support for Box Office as needed
- Build and customize financial reports for Box Office and Development as needed (i.e. grants, receivables, etc.)
- Cross reference Tessitura and QuickBooks reports for accuracy upon production settlements with artists and venues
- Manage all IT and office equipment needs, outsourcing as needed (i.e. phone system, printers, computer hardware and software updates, etc.)
- File all IRS, State and City tax and regulatory forms and online reports with relevant agencies
- Identify and establish new internal processes to maximize office and environmental efficiency (gift processing, records, back-up documentation, etc.)
- Track and post all credit card transactions and reconcile statements regularly for accuracy and oversight
- Review and research potential improvements to employee benefits package
- Minimum 3-5 years of financial and bookkeeping experience, preferably in the nonprofit sector
- Strong skills required in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Tessitura or comparable CRM software preferred
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and focused attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to navigate and maintain composure in high-stress situations as a representative of Performance Santa Fe; exhibit grace under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple demands and respond to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of or interest in the performing arts industry is helpful
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Performance Santa Fe offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and ability, including health and dental insurance, discretionary SEP IRA contribution, generous PTO and paid holidays.
To apply: send resume to email@example.com
Performance Santa Fe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.