Thank you for your interest in joining the dedicated team at Performance Santa Fe. Please find available career opportunities below.
Performance Santa Fe is committed to equitable hiring practices and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or national/ethnic origin.
Marketing + Communications Manager
Reporting to and collaborating closely with the Executive + Artistic Director, the Marketing + Communications Manager is responsible for the development and execution of PSF’s strategic marketing and communications plans to meet and exceed revenue goals and enhance patron and donor engagement.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Marketing + Communications (33.3%)
- Develop and execute short and long-term marketing strategies that advance Performance Santa Fe’s mission and brand
- Create and implement the annual marketing budget, marketing campaigns, and performance-specific advertising schedules for print and web
- Oversee the quality and consistency of Performance Santa Fe’s brand messaging, visual identity and voice, ensuring brand standards are met at all times across all channels and departments
- Manage, draft, and oversee the production of the organization’s print and digital communications, including website, social media, email marketing, brochures, program books, direct mail pieces, special event collateral, etc.
- Hire and manage all marketing-related contractors, vendors, and agencies
- Serve as in-house graphic designer for all departments
- Design and oversee the production of all public-facing materials, including the annual season brochure, program books, all advertisements, web graphics, development and education collateral, special event materials, etc.
Public Relations (33.3%)
- Develop and execute all PR efforts — writing press releases, preparing talking points, cultivating press relationships, producing media support materials — to ensure consistent and engaging coverage of PSF programming
- Exercise sound judgment in responding to comments and inquiries via phone, email, and social media from all stakeholders, including media, donors, and patrons
- Bachelor’s degree in related area
- 3-5 years of related experience, preferably at a nonprofit arts organization
- Demonstrated success developing and executing branding, marketing, and communications strategies with clear, measurable results
- A portfolio demonstrating excellence in design, digital marketing, and copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with and an interest in the performing arts industry
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects with shifting priorities and competing deadlines, including developing, monitoring, and adhering to budgets and production schedules
- Ability to work both independently and within an interdependent, team-oriented environment
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to function at a high level under continuous deadline pressure
- Focused attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to navigate and maintain composure in high-stress situations as a representative of Performance Santa Fe; exhibit grace under pressure
Compensation and benefits
Performance Santa Fe offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and ability, including health and dental insurance, discretionary 1-5% SEP IRA contribution, generous PTO and paid holidays.
Email cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com